Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Feature: Oh no they did NOT

Just the other day, my boyfriend and I were having a discussion about the amount of terrible drivers here in Toronto. We came to the conclusion that it seems the more expensive the car, the worse the driver.


Now to only make matters worse, it seems that not only are many luxury car owners giant douchebags, but the people running said luxury car companies are apparently the douchiest douches that ever douched. Please have a gander at BMW's current ad for their "Premium Selection" used cars. I know that like most women, I enjoy the fact that some neanderthal ad exec thinks that once a women has had sex she is officially on the proverbial "used car lot" of life. And using a model that looks like she just got out of 4th period History class? Well that's just the broken cherry on my slutty sundae. Kudos, assclowns.

0 comments :